Thursday, September 18, 2008

Clock Class

This is a sample of the clock we are creating on November 6th. In class you can select the color of your background and the color of your letters, you can put one picture or as many as you wish, or no pictures just words. the overlay says " Life is not measured in minutes but moments". the cost of the completed project is $30.00, extra words added are $2.50 each.
I have space for 12 people in this class.. Sign up now. It will be held at my home at 6:30 p.m. You can sign up by e-mailing me at jkharper1@cox.net. I am working on the samples for the October classes; Halloween foldout mini album, Christmas Organizer, A Tim Holtz inspired technique class, making fun projects, and a fall wooden door decoration. In November in addition to the clock, we are creating calendars, and a card organizer file, an advent calendar. In December we are doing "Bags, Tags & toppers". then break for the holidays since everyone is so busy that time of year. I will still be teaching my card classes at Mad Scrappers. October 8th, November 5th and December 3rd. As soon as I have samples to post I'll share.

1 comment:

Judy said...

What fun classes!!! The clock is awesome!!