Last night all the volunteers and teachers from Creative Escape were invited to attend a thank you dinner at Bazzill. There new warehouse is 66,000 sq. feet and really neat. We were given a tour of the warehouse from Doug (Mr. Bazzill), he showed us the large machines that cut the huge stacks of paper and then move to the machine that count them into stacks of 50 and then shrink wrap and stack them. It is amazing.. really high tech. We then a great dinner that was a Mexican buffet and really good. The Bazzill employees had the tables and buffet all decorated in fall pumpkins and fall foliage. It was beautiful. The really neat thing was that Bazzill gave us two boxes the size of large pizza boxes and let us shop in the warehouse to fill the boxes.. We just had to make sure the boxes would close. Then before we left they gave us gift bundles of Creative Escape mdse. All in all, they treated the teachers and volunteers like royalty and we are looking forward to next year. This was a upscale event from beginning to end.
I have been working on creating my samples for the up-coming classes I have scheduled in October and November.. I only work at WS on Saturday morning this week.
Met with a new real estate agent today. I felt it was time to change and put a new company in charge of selling my home. I was very impressed with him and his ideas on marketing my home. The phone call to my current agent was really hard, since she is a friend and I really hope she understands that I needed to make a change since there was no action or real marketing of my home under the current agent. not a fun day, but hopefully this action will be a positive move on my part.. My new agent is such a go getter and really moving fast to get things rolling. Going out to visit the condo tomorrow and will take pictures of any up-dates to pass on..
No comments:
Post a Comment