Thursday, October 18, 2007

Here We Go

Yesterday I picked Judy up at the Phoenix airport at 1:40 and we have been on the go ever since.. We stopped for lunch at Rubios (one of our favorites) for a chopped chicken salad and then home to put her things away. Last night I had another card class, so on the way to the store we stopped by the condo.. It is all finished.. I can't go inside until next week when I have my final walk through.. But we looked through the windows and the carpet looks great. Today we start our movie-thon.. we love to go to movies when we are together and tonight we are going to see a special screening of "Martian Child" with Amanda Peet & John Cusack..



This morning we are getting pedicures and then off to SAS to get buttons and ribbons, such a fun place. We have so much fun together , lunch out, movies and shopping.. SO HERE WE GO ..we only have 10days together so we have to make every minute count.. TTYL

No comments: