This morning when I awoke, I thought for some reason it was Sunday, then Jason called and reminded me not to bring a chair to the swim meet, because they had one for me. OK, I found my sunscreen, slathered it on and headed out to the pool, to see 4 of my grandchildren swim. At 8:00 am it was 94 degrees.. but I thought "well this is better than starting at 5pm". WRONG.. You put several hundred parents tightly huddled around the pool, sitting on the "HOT" deck and the sun beating down..and it is really hot. I stayed long enough to see each of them swim at least once and then Jamie said, "gee Jean your face is really getting red.. my clue to hit the road.. When I got home, I looked at the current temp and it was 101.. Hit a high of 114 today..whew..
This afternoon I worked on a new bulletin board for W.S. I really do love to put these together. this one features all the summer favorites in the store. 
Tomorrow afternoon, I have to get started on creating my samples for my up-coming card classes..
No comments:
Post a Comment