Saturday, June 28, 2008

Thoughts & Quotes

I have always loved quote books and I love the small books published by Compendium.. & also the thoughts by Sandra Magsamen. I received her book "Living Artfully" from Judy & was so excited. These books are filled with such inspiration and messages that touch my heart. I pull out the many copies that I have and peruse through them and love to use the enclosed quotes for all sorts of things; like in my classes as spots of inspiration, on my wall as reminders to me, on bulletin boards, and in talks. The thoughts are up-lifting and encouraging to me and help me to express myself and the thoughts I have. These are a couple of my favorites:
Be Excited
The minute you begin to do what
you really want to do,
it's really a different kind of life.
Buckminster Fuller
We each leave our mark on the world every moment
of every day through the choices we make
and the actions we take.
Sandra Magsamen

No comments: