Last week I told your about my granddaughter Morgan's surgery. She was re-admitted to the hospital Tuesday evening. Her sister Karleigh found her on the bathroom floor doubled over in pain. They took her to the emergency room and it was determined that she had a bowel obstruction. She couldn't walk without great pain... Well it is now Thursday evening and she is responding to treatment and doing very well. Hopes to be able to go home tomorrow.
I had my 2 advanced card classes at "The Mad Scrappers" yesterday. I love teaching those classes and had 9 in the morning and 15 in the evening.. I spent the time between classes at the hospital with Morgan, so Kristan could go home and take care of things and take a shower, before coming back to spend the night.
Today I got to the hospital about 1:30 to relieve Kristan and spend some time with Morgan. She is doing so much better. She is walking the halls every 2 hours and things are moving along as planned. I love her so much and hate to see her in pain.. Marissa her older sister gets home tomorrow from her summer job in Washington D.C. We are all so excited to see her. She hasn't been home since Feb.
This weekend is our family birthday party for August and Sept. So we will celebrate for me, my oldest son Steve, his daughter Alli, my granddaughter Morgan and her younger sister Karleigh. We have a great time at family parties and everyone really looks forward spending time together.
I will be busy working on the samples for my up-coming classes at both The Mad Scrappers and Scrap Happy Sisters. I have several fun classes planned in the next few months.
1 comment:
Jean - that is so scary. How wierd for both of the girls to get sick like that.
Take care,
Karen
Post a Comment