Sunday, August 12, 2007

Cool Chicks

What fun I had in Idaho with the girls. One evening we took my sisters Mustang Convertible out for a ride. We drove all over Moscow and ended up at Starbucks for a cool drink. I am in love with "green tea frappachino's". The weather was so beautiful while I was there, in the 80's in the day and the 50's at night. Judy her husband Jim and I ate on their deck every night and what a peaceful, beautiful place to enjoy a great dinner and each other. On Friday morning we left early for Spokane to visit my niece and her family. Jamie & her kids Anders and Kate went with us to lunch at a restaurant called Twiggs. It was so beautiful out we decided to eat outside by the water, but then it got windy and COLD and we had to move inside. I am trying to remember how cold I felt, now that I'm back in Arizona. I love my trips up north and can't wait for the next one, when the snow flys.