I have several words on the wall behind my desk that I look at each day.. Believe. . Happiness is .
Inspire. . . .Celebrate the promise of new life and the joy of a new season. . . & grateful.
After looking at everyone's blog and seeing that Ali Edwards has inspired each of us again to choose a word to live by for 2008, the word I have chosen for the coming year is "BELIEVE"..
1. To have faith or confidence or trust
2. To have confidence in the truth, value or existence of something
3. To accept as true or real
So this year "I believe"
*That I can reach my goal of a healthier & slimmer me if I work hard
*That my life will just get better each day if I write it on my heart
that every day is the best day of the year.
*That I have the most awesome supportive family ever
*That all things are possible if we just "BELIEVE"
"Believe that you can make a difference and you will"
No comments:
Post a Comment