Each one has such a cute personality & each one is different. I have some who are athletes , great students , musicians & comedians, models, artists, entertainers & and all around great kids. I am so lucky to have each one in my life. The only one who doesn't live in Phoenix is Marissa, who is in Utah attending BYU. I get to spend time with the other 12 on a regular basis. Their ages range from almost 20 to 5 years of age and everything in-between. Since they all live so close they are great friends and love spending time together.
These are Jason & Jamie's four cuties

Here are Kristan & Don's great kids

This is Steve & Karen's family Christmas photo, rounding up the last of my 13 fantastic grandchildren.
I am one lucky person to have the priviledge of being mom and grandmother to such an awesome group.. wouldn't you say!
No comments:
Post a Comment