Friday, May 9, 2008

It's About Time

This months "All About Me" class is coming up in a couple weeks and I have been writing my journaling today for the three pages: the titles for this months class all have to do with TIME.
"Favorite Time of Day", Favorite Time of Year", and "A Time Ago". I was searching thru my photos for pictures of me in Jr. High. This is the time ago I decided to write about and I needed some pictures to put on this page. I love remembering this fun time in my life. I lived in a small town in Idaho and attended one of the two Jr. Highs in our town. I was talking to Judy a few minutes ago and sharing some of the fun times I remembered..like; walking into my first class that first day of Jr. High and not knowing anyone and making a new friend Johnny Mike Hayes, that I still consider a friend; sitting on the lawn during lunch hour listening to the world series games, going to the lunch room in the basement of our school. P.E. and the locker room in the basement of the gym, and as Judy reminded me the "awful" all white gym short and shirts we had to wear and make sure we took home each "WEEK" to come back clean on Monday. The dances and football games and all the fun activities of that time in my life. I served on student council and was a freshman cheerleader. In fact that is how I met Kent, he was a cheerleader for the "other" Jr. High in town.. So much fun reminiscing about those days, I keep in touch with a few of those friends still from Jr. High.
Here's to your LEGACY
You must behave as if
your everyday act, even
the smallest, impacts
a thousand people for
a hundred generations
because it does.
h. muller

No comments: