Saturday, May 17, 2008

A weekend with Mo

I get to have Morgan with me this weekend. She is on some new meds. and Kristan wanted to make sure all went well with them. I picked her up yesterday around 4:00pm and we decided to go to Desert Ridge Market Place to dinner and a movie. We had Chicken walnut sandwiches and fire roasted tomato soup, at Paradise Bakery and then went to see "Made of Honor". cute movie and that Patrick Dempsey is Wa Hoo..cute.. I fixed her yummy pancakes and bananas for breakfast and then after showers, we headed back to DRM for some shopping. Then to California Pizza Kitchen for lunch and now back home for some R&R, Morgan is going out this evening with her cousin and her aunt to a movie and dinner.
My grandson Grant has his 12th birthday today. He is in the 6th grade and very involved in soccer at this time. He is the middle child in his family with an older brother and a younger sister. His favorite pastime is bugging his little sister.. All in all he is a fantastic young man.

No comments: