Sunday, May 10, 2009

Fun Week

This week was a busy one, went to the movies on Monday with Connie to see my favorite movie hunk Matthew in Ghost of Girlfriends Past.. A so-so movie..not one of my favorites even though Matthew was in it..but the company was great and lunch before the movie was so-o-o-o good. We ate at "Sauce". I had not eaten there before and it was wonderful.. In the evening I went to Taylor's final softball game of the season.

On Wednesday I taught my embossed card class and had a great time. Had 7 gals taking the class and we had so much fun..as we created 6 cute cards..here are 3 of the ones we made. Just love those classes the girls are all so fun to be with. Even had an old friend that used to take my classes before she moved to Maryland come to class, so it was really fun to see her. .
Friday and Saturday I spent the days with some of my favorite people in the world, my daughter, my daughter in law and several girl friends as we participated in the preview day for the up-coming "Creative Escape". This is the event where the teachers for the event teach their classes to all those who are going to work at the event. I have been a volunteer for all four years and this is the best one ever, by far. For those who are attending this event in Phoenix, the last week in August you are really in for a treat.. The projects were fantastic and we finished each one in class and they are all so different.. Want to re-create several for gifts. Can't tell you what they were, as soon as we were finished yesterday evening we boxed all the projects up and signed our non-disclosure papers and put them on the pallet to be stored at Bazzill until the opening day of the event. It was so fun to be with the many friends that I have made over the years at Creative Escape, we all sit in a large area of Bazzill and create for 9 hours each day..

No comments: