Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Appointments, Appointments

What a busy week so far, on Monday I cut my first real order for "Say What". It was for my friend Sharon Nilsen, she ordered 9 phrases for her daughters bedroom. We chose the font and she wanted it in white. So I designed it and cut it out on Monday and got it all trimmed and mounted, ready to deliver. She chose the 9"B's".. Be still, Be humble, Be positive, Be prayerful, Be true, Be clean, Be grateful, Be smart & Be involved. I love these words, I have had them on my bathroom mirror to see each day for quite a while and they help me to remember what is really important in our actions. I delivered her order to her yesterday and she was so excited. So was "I", since it was my first big order..

I have been setting up appointments for my new condo. Yesterday I set up appointments with companies to give me bids on my security system. Since I am on the golf course and don't have a back fence it will give me greater peace of mind. Also when I am out of town, I know that it is secure also, Today I am meeting with reps. for my window coverings. I am putting 2" wood blinds throughout and need to get a few bids, so I can make my decisions. When I was in northern Idaho visiting Judy, we found a real steal on drapes for my sliding doors to my patio at Restoration Hardware on their end of summer sale. They are a tab top heavy weight fabric in a taupe color, that are long enough to hang close to my ceiling..

I only work at W.S. one day this week, in addition to a seminar I am attending on Reidel glassware.. I really don't know that much about wine glasses and this should help me to help the customers I wait on at work.

No comments: