Thursday, September 13, 2007

Classes

On Weds. I taught 2 classes at Mad Scrappers in north Phoenix. I teach the advanced card classes 2 times each month. Once in the morning and again that evening. I really do love teaching paper crafting classes. I had many of my regulars and some newbies. It is always great to have new people in the class. I love how sharing the regulars are in helping those who are new. We really do have a fun time in class and I love the time I get to spend with these ladies.


Kristan called a little while ago and her dog Maggie(a boxer) is having her puppies. So far there are 7 and I went over to see them and they are so cute, just snuggling with Maggie and she is so good with them. It amazes me how animals know how to take care of their young without any lessons, or classes. Maggie was just so patient with her puppies and takingit easy, there are suppose to be 3 more puppies to be delivered, so says the vet. So the household will be a busy one for the next few weeks. Kristan has a differnt color ribbon on each puppy, so she can tell them apart. She has to weigh them each day and make sure that they are getting enough nourishment..




No comments: