Good morning, I am on my way to the Hilton Pointe Resort in Phoenix to this years
Creative Escape. I am a volunteer helper and am really looking forward to the next 3 days. My daughter Kristan and my daughter-in-law Karen, my friends Janna and Carol are also volunteers. We will all be assigned to help in different areas of the conference over the next 3 days. There will be 600 participants taking all 8 classes offered. Each group of gals is in a floral group. I am assigned to be the escort for the tulips. I will be with this group for Friday and Saturday classes. We register at 10:30 this morning and then we help out with the preview day all day today. I am working in the on-site store. There are several classes and demonstrations today and everyone gets to participate in everything. All of the volunteers got to get a hands on experience of each class in the spring when we we spent 2 days taking the classes that will be featured at the event. The projects are all so different and very creative and I know that the gals will really have fun. I'll send pictures and highlights tomorrow.
2 comments:
WooHoo...have a great time!!!
Post a Comment