
Judy and I started out our day hitting a few of the stores we love to shop at and I found a great blackboard for my office.. I'll send pictures when I get it up. We then went to Paradise Bakery for lunch and then to our movie of the day. "Fools Gold" it was a fun movie and Matthew McConaughey is so dang handsome.. and Kate Hudson is so cute. They really have a great chemistry on screen together. Then we were off to take Kristan to the airport.. a stop at Costco, to pick up their great chicken salad and back home. We then opened our Christmas gifts to each other.. Such a great generous sister I have. Now we are in our jammies with our laptops on our laps and watching a little T.V. Fun day !
1 comment:
Glad you and Judy are having a good time. I love to read your blog. I tried setting mine up but not sure about it Lee is really down sick with a horrible cold. First time since he retired from Delta 3 1/2 yrs. ago. Fifty percent of his office was out last week, the boss in the hospital. Obviously, contagious. Talk to you the first part of the week. Cheryl
Post a Comment