I picked Judy up at the airport at 4:00 yesterday and we started on our super sister visit.. Dropped off her luggange at my place and then headed for California Pizza Kitchen for one of our favorites .. Bar-B-Cue chopped chicken salad. Then a stop at Barnes & Noble to buy some much needed books (heaven knows I am down to one complete shelf on my bookcase that I haven't read).. Bust as I told you before I can't go into a book store and not walk out with a bag.. I love to read..

Then we were off to our first movie of her visit.."Juno".. It was great and nothing like I expected. What a powerful positive message to support adoption options for those young girls who get themselves in that situation. Today we are starting the day at Deseret Ridge Marketplace and some of our favorite stores to shop at, then lunch and a movie. We will take a break at 4:30 and drive Kristan to the airport , she is attending CHA in Anaheim. Don't know what the evening will bring but I know it will be fun. Have a great day..
No comments:
Post a Comment